The basis of all dance. Ballet requires commitment, discipline and passion.
Method: Cecchetti Member of Cecchetti International
Pre Primary and Primary – 1 lesson a week
Grade 1-5 – Minimum 2 lessons a week
Grade 6 & Up – 2 set and 1 unset class is recommended
(Hair in a bun with correct dance outfit)
A structured dance class to upbeat music., this develops co-ordination and listening skills while developing a sound dance technique as the dancer matures.
Expressive dance combining elements of modern, jazz, lyrical and classical ballet.
A blend of ballet and jazz.
Acting, singing and dancing to the music from famous shows and musicals.
Beginner gym – Teaching the basics
This class is based on the current trends in the dance industry, most of which can be seen in todays video hits/shows. It often involves intricate steps which requires strength and agility.
A fun energetic classic taught by Ms Cassie who is C.S.T.D trained.
- Tiny Tots – Own dress up outfit.
– Prep to Year 2 – Studio Outfit
– Year 3 – Turquoise Blue Studio Dress
– Year 4 & up – Navy Blue Studio Dress
- Hip-Hop – Studio Outfit
- Jazz – Studio Outfit, Tan Jazz Shoes with Side Elastic and NO Lace Up
- Tap – Studio Top and Black Leggings/Shorts/Skirt, Tan Tap Shoes
- Gym – Studio Outfit and No Shoes
- Contemporary – Studio Shirt, Black Leggings and Toe Undies